Re: [orca-list] VSCode now is using electron 7

Hi,

Even though the editors work, it is very slow, sometimes fails to let me stop speech when I want, and has major areas of accessibility problems. At this point, the terminal is a large problem. The explorer section is OK, but it is slow and not intuitive. Otherwise, the editor itself is nice because it is the only 'accessible' editor that gives accessible autocomplete.