Re: [orca-list] OT Ubuntu Mate i386 or 64 bit

In addition to what Christopher said, another aspect to consider is that 64 bit is the present and near future.

32 bit is old.

Also consider that most applications these days only come as 64 bit and all security and performance upgrades only go to 64 bit.