[orca-list] OT Ubuntu Mate i386 or 64 bit

Hi,
I have a couple computers that I will boot up a live version of Ubuntu onto and a couple are 32 bit, and my main computers are 64 bit.
I have booted up the 32 bit Ubuntu live versions on my 64 bit computers, but other than knowing it is the i386 version, I really can't tell the difference.
Does anyone know a benefit of using the 64 bit version on my 64 bit computers?
I know of course that it won't boot on the 32 bit computers.
Would Orca perform the same?
And is 19 the best for accessibility, or should I stick with 18.43?
Thanks.

Glenn