Re: [orca-list] The Pantheon Desktop Environment

Hi Jason and All,

It appears to be a fork of Gnome used in Elementary OS if that helps.

Warmly,
Alex

On Dec 31, 2020, at 9:45 AM, Jason White via orca-list <orca-list gnome org> wrote:

I'm not aware of any accessibility support. I think I've heard of Pantheon somewhere, but it probably isn't
a well-resourced project, and probably therefore doesn't support the accessibility APIs.