Re: [orca-list] Something Stopping Orca From Speaking

Hello,

When ensuring all of mate is accessible I am doing it like this:

* Enable mate accessibility from the terminal....

gsettings set org.mate.interface accessibility true
* Then start mate whatever way either using startx or from the display manager such as lightdm.
* Finally configure screen reader startup from the system preferences -> Assistive Technologies or such.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 29. 12. 2020 o 1:24 Glenn K0LNY napísal(a):
That I can't say.
Although it is working, I still have to launch orca by hand, so at least
it's working.
On this image, I don't find the universal access menu or any way to make
sure orca starts.
I sometimes check it in the startup, but I don't see that option either.
Glenn