From: "Reece O'Bryan via orca-list" <orca-list gnome org>
To: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2020 5:16 PM
Subject: [orca-list] Whonix and Orca Error

Hi,

Spoke with the developer of and he recommended to run the following:

Dsudo apt update
Dsudo apt install orca

The download seemed to work, yet when trying to run or even running the
command to check the version I received the following error,
“AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_bus'”

does anyone have an idea of how I can fix this? Do I need to try a different
version of orca or what do you think the problem is?

Thank you,

-Reece