Re: [orca-list] Quickest Install of Orca

Before doing any of this you best do:
orca --version
If you get error command not found then use the install path, otherwise try to start orca.
If an old version of debian is in use, maybe
gnome-orca --version or
screen-reader --version will work as alternatives.
Mate likes to call orca screen-reader and the f4 key is an accessibility toggle that turns accessibility on and off in mate.