[orca-list] Quickest Install of Orca

I’m wanting to install orca on a Debian-based system and I want to verify this is the correct, quickest and
cleanest way to do so.

I first check that Git is running with “git -v”, then run “apt install git” if not.

I next assume that I will, “git clone (link to orca)”. Them do I repeat this step for the listed GNOME and
python dependencies? I’m not a particularly fast braille reader and will only be using speech, so I should
just need to install orca and the dependencies that are not related to any real support, right? Also assuming
the host is Debian-based with these commands.

What is the absolute shortest way to accomplish this Orr is doing what I said above and cloning each
dependency and installing it the only way?