Re: [orca-list] Linux and Virtual Box

Samantha, if you install a distro, such as Ubuntu, or the latest fedora,  orca will already be there for you.
You will certainly be able to run voiceover, and your Linux distro within your virtual box. Virtualbox is
probably the easiest virtual machine to run, so I would definitely recommend it. I hope you had a merry
Christmas, and good luck with trying out Lenix.