Re: [orca-list] web: table: bug in contextual button using down arrow

new debug log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ee9gqn8j6xo1jec/debug-2020-12-15-14%3A13%3A27.out?dl=1

thanks again !
Le 15/12/2020 à 14:09, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
It might be, if you wouldn't mind providing one. Thanks!
--joanie

On Tue, 2020-12-15 at 14:05 +0100, Jérémy Prego via orca-list wrote:
hey joanie,

for me the problem is still present. is a debug useful?

Jerem