Re: [orca-list] orca crash with VSCode exploration builds based on electron 11.

I confirm that I am having the exact same problem reported by Alexander.
The problem happens with both orca master and orca 3.8.1, and contrary to what I reported earlier, it doesn't matter how I run code-insiders.
Thanks.