Re: [orca-list] No speech in gui in arch with orca using espeak.

12.12.2020 20:41, matthew dyer via orca-list пишет:

Afternoon all,

hello.

A very strange problem with orca on a jenux system with all updates of arch.  With all defaults orca uses RHvoice by default but after switching to espeak orca is silent.  I just did a fresh install and all was well until I switched to espeak.  Any ideas?  I do not want to have to do another install if I can help.  BTW does any idea on how to do a reset of orca settings?  Thanks.

are you installed espeak or espeak-ng? you can reset orca settings by removing
~/.local/share/orca folder or ~/.local/share/orca/user-settings.conf file

BTW, all sounds work as they should it is just orca that does not work.  Thanks.

Matthew

--
Sincerely, Alexander.