Re: [orca-list] orca crash with VSCode exploration builds based on electron 11.

I am running gnome.

On 12/9/20 7:57 PM, Alexander Epaneshnikov wrote:
10.12.2020 01:52, josé Vilmar Estácio de Souza пишет:
Are you running mate?

yep.
On 12/9/20 7:45 PM, Alexander Epaneshnikov via orca-list wrote:

10.12.2020 01:37, josé Vilmar Estácio de Souza пишет:
Hi Joanie.

As we say here in Brazil, the problem was between the chair and the keyboard.

Instead of call code-insiders present in the bin folder, I was calling code-insiders present in the VScode folder.

As soon as I called the code-insiders present in the bin folder the problem was solved.

Thank you very much and forgive me for the noise.

unfortunately, this is not entirely true, I am sure that I am running VSCode
correctly, but still in 1 out of 8 cases the orca may freeze