Re: [orca-list] web: bug with table including checkbox

Thanks for the report! This is why we shouldn't work around authoring errors in the first place.... Anyhoo, I've adjusted the workaround in the commit you mentioned. This seems to solve the problem for your site. Please test and let me know. Thanks!
--joanie