[orca-list] web: bug with table including checkbox

hello,

I use the prestashop tool to manage a shop and since a recent modification of orca, I have a problem with the tables including checkboxes.

before, when I move from checkbox to checkbox, it would read me the row of the table, which allowed me to take notice of the row I was on so that I could check the box or not.
but since commit 57c96a7c3eb04d7fc0a, when I move from checkbox to checkbox, it only tells me checkbox checked or checkbox not checked, without reading me the table row as before. I think it comes from prestashop which is not well developed, but I admit that since this commit I was wasting a lot of time in my store looking for a product.

here is in html the kind of table that I have:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fzm7pxrkxicow0h/test-tableau.html?dl=1

Thank in advance for the correction if there may be a correction

Jerem