Re: [orca-list] Screen reader find dialog dialog

The find feature is flat review based and needs to be rewritten I'm
afraid. That's on my todo list.

On Wed, 2020-08-26 at 09:40 -0500, Nolan Darilek wrote:
Couple questions about this:

1. The subject line is what is spoken when I cause this to appear.
Maybe
nix one "dialog"?

2. Does this actually work, and under what circumstances is this
meant
to be useful? Specifically, I:

a) Load https://twitch.tv/superblindman.

b) Wait a second or so for the chat to appear.

c) Press "." and type "welcome to", pressing enter.

Focus doesn't move at all. I'd expect to land on the "Welcome to the
chat room" text as Ctrl-f does.

Curious if things are supposed to work this way, or if this Find
command
does something else? Thanks.