Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 11:42:41
From: Nolan Darilek <nolan thewordnerd info>
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] google-chrome stable fedora 32 with all updates
    installed and --force-renderer-accessibility set as launch command,
    it fails to function

Any chance we can ditch either the environment variable or the command line
flag? It's kind of painful making sure both are set in every context you might
need to launch Chrome. I.e. shell-based is simple enough, but then you want a
Chrome-based browser launching when clicking on links from Thunderbird, and
suddenly one or the other isn't happening. Pretty sure I'm not passing the
flag when launching from other apps, even though I've worked hard to ensure
that the environment variable is set everywhere. I'm happy to try getting one
or the other working, but both is a real pain.