Re: [orca-list] Anyone figured out Discord under Orca?

Hello,

Dňa 15. 8. 2020 o 2:53 Nolan Darilek napísal(a):
3. My focus mode issue isn't the switch. It's that Orca-a announces nothing at all. I've never encountered this behavior anywhere else.

I think I have seen this with Firefox somewhere recently but I can't remember where so I can't report it properly.

I'd guess this might be a regression in orca but it's just my random feeling thus needs further testing.

Greetings

Peter