Re: [orca-list] Tips and tricks for Orca and Firefox

By tabulator, I meaned the tab key, theone above caps-lock. :)

But as I think of it now, is tabulator a correct English word? In Slovak we usually say tabulátor, and i thought, that tab is just a shorter version in English.

Best regards

Rastislav

Dňa 15. 8. 2020 o 18:23 Mewtamer via orca-list napísal(a):
In my experience, orca+a usually cycles brows, focus, and focus
sticky, though admittedly I use it primarily to bring entry fields
into focus and had used the trick of e to the entry I want, arrow to
right above or below it and then tab into it for many years and only
learned of Orca+a fairly recently.

Also, can't say I've had many issues with Orca automatically shifting
from focus to browse and back, though I do occasionally screw up a log
in by adding an extra e or number because Orca auto-focused a log-in
form when I was expecting to start at the top of the page in browse
mode.

And the above comments on Facebook just reinforce my belief that I'm
better off without that website in my life.

No idea what the object and layout modes mentioned are, and I've never
heard of tabulator before.