Re: [orca-list] Does Orca have a feature for indicating indentation in Python?

Hello,

just navigate to Keyboard shortcuts tab in Orca settings.

it is quite intuitive, I didn't need a guide to use it and actually found Orca functions I didn't know even existed. :)

Best regards

Rastislav

Dňa 12. 8. 2020 o 19:55 Mewtamer via orca-list napísal(a):
Is their a guide on how to configure custom keyboard shortcuts in
Orca? And can I overwrite a unused default shortcut with a custom one
that toggles multiple settings?

For example, I'd like to configure backslash to, instead of cycling
Live Region politeness, to switch between don't speak indentation and
justification wand don't speak punctuation with speak indentation
justification and punctuation.

In other words, I'd like to make backslash(or failing that
ctrl+backslash or orca+backslash) a toggle between what I'd probably
think of as "prose mode" and "source code mode". I do all of my
programming in the console and thus don't use Orca for programming,
but configuring such a shortcut would make parsing code snippets
posted online so much easier since I use Firefox with Orca for
browsing.