Re: [orca-list] mail and browser arrow navigation is completely silent with Orca 3.36.4

Yikes, that sounds bad. Lemme look into it.
--joanie

On Tue, 2020-08-11 at 11:18 -0400, Kyle via orca-list wrote:
I just received the Orca 3.36.4 release this morning. Unfortunately,
can no longer use up, down, left or right arrow keys to read in
Firefox,  Thunderbird or Chromium, although SayAll is working. The
previous release had no problem reading either way. For reference,
my
Firefox is 79.0, my Chromium is 84.0.4147.105 and my thunderbird is
68.11.0. I went so far as to try rebooting the system, but this
didn't
work as expected. The problem survived the reboot. I would be
grateful
for any help with this. Thanks.

~Kyle