Re: [orca-list] Speech-dispatcher and RHVoice

Hello,

Storm Dragon, le lun. 10 août 2020 12:30:20 -0400, a ecrit:
Sorry for posting this to the wrong list, but for some reason my mail got returned from the spd list.

Please send the error message. Error messages are not there for scaring
users, they are there to be reported to the maintainer.

The latest git version of speech-dispatcher breaks RHVoice compatability. If you add the rhvoice module, it
fails to start and says something about invalid parameters I think.

Same here.

I fixed it by installing the latest stable version.

I uploaded 0.10.1 yesterday, which is now the "stable" version. Please
be specific whether you actually mean 0.9.1.

I sent searching for it and found the one I have currently, but it is either wrong, or there are server
problems somewhere.

As mentioned on

https://github.com/brailcom/speechd

the list is at