[orca-list] Speech-dispatcher and RHVoice

Howdy,

Sorry for posting this to the wrong list, but for some reason my mail got returned from the spd list. The
latest git version of speech-dispatcher breaks RHVoice compatability. If you add the rhvoice module, it fails
to start and says something about invalid parameters I think. I had all the info in the last mail, but it
didn't go through, and I have since lost the info.

I fixed it by installing the latest stable version.

Could someone send me the post address for speech-dispatcher? I sent searching for it and found the one I
have currently, but it is either wrong, or there are server problems somewhere.

thanks,
Storm

--
⛈🐲