[orca-list] Chinfusor 1.2, an important bug fix

Hi folks,
i have just released a new version of Chinfusor, the multialphabetical
texts reader, 1.2.

There is one new function and one bug fix, which forced me to release
this a bit sooner than I originally wanted.

The new function is real-time tracking of configuration files.
Searching optimal speech parameters with chinfusor 1.1 was quite
annoying, as each change required reboot of the current session to take
effect.
This problem is now gone, any changes you make into the configuration
file will be applied immediately after you press ctrl+S in your
favourite text editor.

The bug fix fixes a very unpleasant problem, which caused texts written
in foreign alphabets with spaces to be read word by word. Typical
example of this was cyrillic, after reading few Russian texts, I was
wondering, why espeak puts so big pauses between words and pronounces
them separately, just to find out later, that Chinfusor caused this
problem.
The reason why I didn't notice this earlier is, that chinese alphabet,
my primary goal, doesn't use spaces, and my library tests written for
cyrillic didn't contain ssml tags, which were causing the problem, thus
I didn't know about the bug until yesterday.

Nevermind, its fixed now and works very nicely.

You can download the new version from my website:
https://rastisoftslabs.com/2020/07/22/chinfusor-a-universal-solution-for-reading-texts-in-foreign-alphabets-on-linux/

Best regards

Rastislav