Re: [orca-list] Chrome in Fedora 32

I have two systems running Fedora 32. I have set export
ACCESSIBILITY_ENABLED=1 in my .bashrc. And I start chrome with --force-
renderer-accessibility and --enable-caret-browsing. The latter is not
needed for accessibility support; just for text-selection support. All
this is described in https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/Orca/Chromium.

HTH.
--joanie