[orca-list] Fedora 32 Anaconda GUI not accessible

Hi,
I don't remember when was the last time I installed Fedora, but I
remember Anaconda being accessible, and some people complaining it's
inaccessible after that. Did you found some fix? Is it fixable at all?
I tried the text installer from the live session, but the USB flash
drive I'm installing from doesn't count as CD/DVD, and it crashes when
I try to select an ISO from the disk, leaving me hanging.
Have you installed Fedora recently, other than  using Kickstart?

 --
 Best wishes,
 Zahari