Agree that doesn't rule out malware - but the home page isn't affected, and the site runs fine without Orca running, so it would be some weird malware.

Regards,

Nick

On 25/04/2020 16:22, Glenn K0LNY wrote:
That might be malware, maybe it's not a legit site.
The over working might be FF blocking what the site is trying to send.

Glenn
----- Original Message -----
From: "Nick Wood" <nick microlitesoftware co uk>
To: "orca" <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2020 2:29 AM
Subject: [orca-list] Help with a web site that freezes Firefox/Orca

Hi all,

Bit of a strange one that I'm hoping someone can help with:

The web site www.vesternet.com is a web shop that sells smart home products.

The home page loads fine, however whenever you go to a product page,
Firefox freezes and my CPU fan goes crazy.

Any product will do, such as this one:
https://www.vesternet.com/collections/starter/products/samsung-smartthings-hub-v3

Does anyone else see the same issue, and any idea what's causing it?
Without Orca running I can't hear any increase in my CPU fan, so it
sounds like its something accessibility related that causes the issue.

Thanks,

Nick