Re: [orca-list] CKEditor 5 accessibility: what am I missing?

Thanks, suspected it wasn't Orca-related but wasn't sure how to find out what was grabbing it.

Also interesting that the key exits learn mode. Not that I'd expect it to announce what the key does, but I'd assume it'd at least say "alt F10" and remain in learn mode.