Re: [orca-list] Braille issues was If you are successfully using a desktop environment with Braille please contact me offline.

On 4/22/20 2:07 PM, Tom Masterson via orca-list wrote:
I have succeeded in building master and as suspected still have the same braille issues.

For example on my machine running Ubuntu 18.04 and mate 1.,20.1. I can go to the main menu with alt-f1 and it will read the top level menus as I arrow down until it gets to the "other menu" item.  At that point it will speak the name but it does not show on the braille display.  There are items in submenus where the same thing happens.

This can be reproduced in LibreOffice, Thunderbird, and possibly elsewhere. I can attempt to do so with the latest master version and document steps, if there are any problems reproducing it.