Re: [orca-list] Braille issues was If you are successfully using a desktop environment with Braille please contact me offline.

Most of the menus are displayed correctly with word wrap enabled here. The only menu item that is giving me problems is something in the programming menu called qt QDBusViewer, which is displayed on my small display as just qt, and scrolling it just shows Viewer. In order to get the whold QDBusViewer, I have to scroll back twice. I'm running MATE 1.24 on ArchLinuxARM.

~Kyle