Re: [orca-list] If you are successfully using a desktop environment with Braille please contact me offline.

Hi Tom,

Frankly, I haven't had any luck on either the Orca list or Brltty or blinux. I am using Debian Buster, and
prefer the command line as well. We tried to install
Gnome and
Orca, but it has never worked right. I use Braille only because I am deaf-blind. I've just been told that
Mate is more accessible than Gnome. Debian does have an
accessibility team. I'm trying to find out how to reach them. I need to use a GUI for accessing many
websites, especially my blog and my Twitter account.

John