Re: [orca-list] editor name in braille

yay tested it. works like a charm. actually i am using insider version.

thanks joanie.

22.04.2020 02:54, Joanmarie Diggs пишет:
Hi again Alexander.

I just committed that change to Orca master. Note that the change in
Orca requires VSCode to be using the new ARIA "code" role. VSCode
Insiders is. I don't know whether or not the stable version is. (My
guess would be no, but others on this list could probably answer that.)

Hope this helps! And thanks again for testing and the report!
--joanie