Re: [orca-list] editor name in braille

Thank you, Joanie - in that case, I'll make sure I can reproduce them reliably, and report here.

On 4/21/20 7:56 PM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hey Jason.

Don't assume Joanie knows anything. ;)

If the list is a huge one, perhaps a single email listing each issue would be manageable. Otherwise, reporting them as they come up would be fine.

Thanks!
--joanie