Re: [orca-list] Accessibility of Microsoft Teams Linux client

I haven't tested teams-for-linux yet but I have a few questions:

What version of orca are you using?

Did you try to use the --force-renderer-accessibility flag when calling teams-for-linux?

Do you have the environment variable ENABLE_ACCESSIBILITY set to 1?

Do you know the electron version used by teams-for-linux?