Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 03:39:38
From: Nick Wood <nick microlitesoftware co uk>
To: orca <orca-list gnome org>
Subject: [orca-list] Accessibility of Microsoft Teams Linux client

Hi all,

At work I need to use Microsoft Teams - which is basically the replacement for
Skype for Business.
Currently I have a Windows VM for this however I've noticed they now do a
Linux client.

When I start it up, I get nothing announced by Orca.

So far I've figured out that it includes some chromeium libs, uses GTK and
node.js.

I'm affraid that's the limit of my development knowledge.

Has anybody else tried Teams or could they point me in the direction of things
to try?

If its just not accessible in its current form then that's fine - but if
there's something I can tweak to make it work then that would be great.

Regards,

Nick