[orca-list] Update: BRLTTY, Orca, and Wayland sessions

Some time ago, Samuel helped me via this list to track down a bug with BRLTTY, Orca and Wayland. The effect is that BRLTTY doesn't detect which TTY the desktop session is running on, and it simply displays the "screen not in text mode" message.

I can reproduce this in Wayland sessions started from a shell or from Gdm. However, it does not occur in X11 sessions. So, for anyone else experiencing this, the work-around is to use X for now.

I know there is accessibility work underway in GNOME, so I hope this can be added to the list of bugs to fix.