Re: [orca-list] Chromium accessibility with Orca

Running Brave here with those flags and it works great for me

On 19/04/2020 12:16, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza wrote:
Hi.

I don't know if it works on all distros, but in my environment I created a file called chromium-flags.conf inside the ~ /.config/ folder.

In this file I put the following content:

--force-renderer-accessibility

--enable-caret-browsing

Just start chromium and it uses the flags contained in that file.