[orca-list] concern with some check boxes with firefox in orca

hello,

on a forum I frequent quite often, I just see that some check boxes are
advertised blank by orca
unfortunately, you have to be logged into the forum to see the bug.

from what I could read in the debug orca this is because the check box
has no label. I also stated that I can move from one area to another
through the use of shortcuts x. this means that the orca can see the
check boxes that are pronounced blank

orca debug: https://hastebin.milkywan.fr/olosabenog.pl

thank in advance for the fix !

Jerem