[orca-list] Stable SIP client that works with Orca

Hi all,

I know this has been brought up a few times over the last few years, but I can't seam to find recommendations in the list archives.

I'm looking for a SIP client that works well with Orca, and has good wide-band audio. I tried Linphone in console mode, but it refuses to accept calls from my Asterisk server.

I also built Twinkle from source, and use it in console mode, but its audio gets very unstable at times.

So, my question:

If you're using a SIP client, what are you using, and how accessible is it?

Thanks,

Jeremy