Re: [orca-list] Sluggishness in flat review

Hi Justin.

Like José, I'm not seeing any sluggishness with the situation you describe. In fact, Orca's quite responsive for me. If you're able to test Orca master, that would be great. Failing that, mind capturing me a full debug.out so that I can see where Orca is spending extra time?
https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/Orca/Debugging

Thanks!
--joanie