Re: [orca-list] Programatically detecting if Orca is running

Thanks, checking for this key looks like a good solution. This is just a game engine, so I'm less concerned with 100% accuracy, and more concerned that someone launching a game and having had accessibility enabled at one point launches my custom screen reader. I'd rather someone get the screen reader and have to turn it off, than them *not* get it but need it. So perhaps I should have said, I want to know that someone has requested that a screen reader run, not that it's actively running. Sorry for potentially mis-stating.