Re: [orca-list] Firefox acts oddly on a text field when arrowing

Oh jeez. Thanks for playing this game of perpetual whack-a-mole for our benefit. :)

On 4/11/20 5:11 PM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hey Nolan.

I can confirm the behavior. Orca has code to recover from objects (in this case a popup list) getting destroyed while you're navigating in/around them. But as you can see, it doesn't always work.

I'll see what I can do at the start of next week to fix this. Thanks for the report!

--joanie