Re: [orca-list] pidgin and telegram

I'm getting country code prefix disabled when I do that.

On Tue, 24 Sep 2019, Didier Spaier wrote:

Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 17:50:20
From: Didier Spaier <didier slint fr>
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] pidgin and telegram

Hello Dave,

the buddy list includes the contacts registered in your Telegram account.

So you need to first add at least one contact using the Telegram app in your
smartphone or the Telegram desktop app.

Then this contact will show in the Buddy list and you can chat with him or
her.

There is an  Add contact... menu entry in the Buddy List of Pidgin that you
can access pressing Ctrl+B, but it didn't work for me

Best regards,

Didier

PS You are now in my Buddy List using this method. <smile>