[orca-list] I can not access top bar using ctrl+alt+tab

Hi all.

After upgrading to gnome 3.34, I can't access the top barr using alt + ctrl + tab.

When I press this key sequence orca announces top bar, but when I release the keys, I remain in the same window I was in when I pressed the keys.

I don't believe it has a direct relationship with orca but I'm posting here because maybe someone has some suggestion to fix the problem.

Thanks.