[orca-list] Script for Galculator

Howdy,

I noticed that galculator didn't automatically read the edit box for galculator where the entries and
calculations are done. So I used the gcalctool script as a guide and wrote one for it. It is attached.

I would just like to make sure I did ok with this. Is there anything I could have done better with it?

Also, if it meets expectations, it would be great if this could be included. Galculator is quite accessible,
and this just addes that little bit of extra coolness.

Thanks,
storm