Re: [orca-list] bug with combobox in amazon

Hi Jèrèmy.

I'm afraid I cannot reproduce this using Orca master and Firefox nightly or Firefox 68.0.2. Is there any chance that you have changed one of your settings regarding Firefox's navigation and/or are using a Firefox extension which might change page layout?

--joanie