Re: [orca-list] Screencasts -- How to?

Thanks for the reply, appreciate it.  Quick question, any suggestions
on software to use for screencasts?  Not sure what OS you're on, but
I'm on Linux Mint / Ubuntu.  I have cheese installed, but no
screencast option in there.

Screencasts will just be me in terminal / text editor / Firefox.  For
example, first one will just be me doing a quick install of Apex, so
me flipping between the terminal and Firefox while talking.

Yes, I do script it, then memorize the script.  That's why I snapped
my fingers so much during the first video -- would help jolt my mind
back to where I was in the script.

No way I'll be able to get someone to do the actions for me while I
narrate.  I'm on my own for that one, which is fine.

Alright, so I guess just get some earplugs instead of headphones, turn
the volume down on Orca, and go for it.  Thanks!

Matt