Re: [orca-list] firefox nightly issue when on the website https://radiotoday.co.uk/

Hi Majid.

We're getting closer, but that's still not especially concrete. Your step 1 is fine, but you're step 2 is "navigate around the site".

I can navigate with the arrow keys. I can navigate with the structural navigation keys. I can navigate with the Tab key. There are four arrow keys. There are quite a few structural navigation keys. Should I press Down Arrow? If so, how many times? Are there places on the page where Orca is not sluggish? Are there places on the page where Orca is extremely sluggish?

As you will see in my step 2 below, I mentioned a specific key (it was admittedly the "foo" key; you should be specific, like "down" or "h" or "tab"). In my step 3, I had an example where I specified some text on the page to navigate to. Like navigate to the "BBC Radio bla bla show" heading. Then press Down Arrow. Stuff like this is what I need. I need to know *exactly* what steps I need to perform to see the problem. Because I am already using Orca master and Firefox Nightly and Orca is now slowing to a crawl.

Sorry!
--joanie