[orca-list] Orca's curious behavior, I don't know if it's a bug

Hi all.

I use a very old web application that has a form with the following fields:

Date, start time, end time and activity.

To help explain the problem, let's assume that the fields have the following values:

date = "29/10/2019"

start time = "19:00"

end time = ""

activity = 123

When I move the focus to the first field, date, orca announces its title and value and says the field is selected.

When I move the focus to the second field pressing tab, start time, orca announces its title and value and says the field is selected.

After announcing that the field is selected, orca announces unselected followed by the text 29/10/2019, which is the value of the date field.

If I press the tab key the focus is moved to the end time field that is empty. Only the title of the field is announced.

If I again press the tab key the focus is moved to the activity field. The value and title of the field are announced followed by the information that the value is selected. Next orca announces unselected followed by the text 09:00 which is the value of the start time field.

Start time is the second field and activity, the actual field is the fourth field.

I don't know if I could explain comprehensively, but to summarize the problem seems to be as follows:

When focus is moved from one field to another and for some reason the value of that field is selected, orca announces the value of the previous field that has a value as unselected.

Unfortunately I do not have a public application that can be used to demonstrate the problem but I think I can save the html and send it by email. I can also capture a debug to try to demonstrate the problem.

Thanks in advance.