Re: [orca-list] top panel keyboard navigation

Hi,

This is a known bug.

Take a look at:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-shell/issues/1702

I am using the following work around:

1. Press the super key.

2. Press ctrl+alt+tab until you find the top bar.

On 10/29/19 6:51 PM, Francisco Javier Dorado Martínez via orca-list wrote:
Hello guys

I have recently updated to GNOME 3.34 with Ubuntu 19.10.

I used to change to top bar panel with control + alt + tab shortcut, but with 3.34 this is not posible when there an application with focus.

Although Orca announces various panels, when release key shortcut focus remains in the application

Is this a Ubuntu customization or is a known bug?

Thanks and regards

Javier